A case and alternative stand for all Wacom Cintiq Companion tablets

Discussion in 'Artists' started by Routb3d, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Routb3d

Routb3d Scribbler - Standard Member

I have been designing cases for years now and got my start by gathering feedback from these forums. I extend a big Thanks everyone who pitched in! A while ago I gathered the feedback to design a case and alternative stand for the Cintiq Companion. I have now developed a case and standing solution that fits every Cintiq Companion V1, V2 and Hybrid as well as the Cintiq 13HD.

The FlipSteady Stands your Cintiq Companiong in Several sturdy Portrait and Landscape viewing angles. Watch this video to see it in action.

[​IMG]

Please note that the newer version of the FlipSteady also has Left and right pen holders "Shown in video below images.".
    The case has plenty of utility with a hand strap that also keeps your charger close, plenty of ways to stow your pen and an elastic strap to keep the cover closed.

[​IMG]

My patented stand Automatically transforms and adapts to land and become sturdy on anything. You Lap, the bed or the arm of a couch. FlipSteady users become more productive because they can easily use the Companion anywhere they want to be.

[​IMG]

Every FlipSteady case is hand made in the United States by myself, Isaiah Coberly and my apprentice Lauren Russel. We take pride in our craftsmanship and aim for nothing short of Mastery. Our work delights everyone who uses it.

[​IMG]

Please watch the following YouTube video for a Demonstration of the FlipSteady in action..

Please note that the FlipSteady shown in the video is dated. A lot has improved in the more than a year since I made this video. You will be getting my latest and greatest work. I'm very proud of what we have accomplished with this product and I'm sure you will be delighted.

Thank you for Looking at my case and please don't hesitate to contact me here or in the contact section of my web page if you have any questions.

If you are interested in owning one of these cases, I am selling Cintiq companion FlipSteady Cases for %30 off..

Use the Coupon code FSCC1 while purchasing a FlipSteady for the Wacom Cintiq Companion from my store.

Please select the item with the companion version you have. There are only minor differences.
    http://flipsteady.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9

Thank you,

Isaiah
    NewPencil inc.
    http://www.flipsteady.com