6/6/17 Best Buy is giving you $75 credit for any laptop that boots!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Shogmaster, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Komatsu

Komatsu Pen Pal - Newbie

sucks that I missed this. I have a 7 inch asus netbook that has windows xp on it and 1.6 ghz atom. it works fine its just old and well. small. the seven inch screen isnt too great when peoples phone screens are that big. I had a hp 10 inch netbook I sold for 200 a long time ago. It was actually a decent surfing / linux machine. The 10 inch screen wasn't too small to use like the asus though. the asus is just painful to use.

2. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

I usually sell old laptops by parts and it pays pretty well. Takes long, though - some parts may sell for years... \= But that's usually the only option with old and/or faulty devices, going for close to nothing as whole.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    WillAdams likes this.
  3. SciuriusRex

SciuriusRex Pen Pal - Newbie

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this knowledge out there. Got $95 for my DVP11/7130 i5/8Gb (good riddance!), which helped my grab a Best Buy Thinkpad Yoga. A first-year physics student could have known to not use a Micro-USB charge port on an 11" tablet. But it did teach me more than I ever wanted to know about USB power delivery specifications & handshake codes.

4. SciuriusRex

SciuriusRex Pen Pal - Newbie

"Okay sir, now for the final test: I'll just take a looksie and-- AUGGGH IT BURNS!!!"