4215 XSGA+ vs 4210 XGA

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by P8RSON, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saberwalk

Saberwalk Pen Pal - Newbie

First time poster, wonderful forum. I am expecting my T4215 with SXGA on Wednesday. I have some anxiety about the size of type on the native resolution--have you tried it at that resolution? I noticed you use 1280X1024, how does that compare to the 1024 from the XGA screen?

Thanks.

2. snlkmr

snlkmr Pen Pal - Newbie

I recieved my T4215 SXGA+, 1 GB mem, 2.16 Core 2 duo;
    SXGA is just the right thing for me. I need the higher resolution. Small fonts is not a problem most times. As for the viewing angle, I have not seen is being a problem. 50 + 50 degree has not been a limitation for regular use.
    While using the full resolution, I prefer the full brightness for comfortable viewing. I just submitted my request for free Vista upgrade support DVDs and Vista upgrade DVD from Fujitsu. I installed the supplied screen protector - now I watch less when my toddler scribbles on it.

3. skisteven1

skisteven1 Pen Pal - Newbie

snlkmr -- how is the battery life on the T4215? I'm looking between that one and the x60, and I'd love to hear how long it goes on the primary battery alone.

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I could have sworn I ha answered this question to you in a different thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.