3 month old Asus EP121 - 4GB/128GB + Extras

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Meatlocker, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatlocker

Meatlocker Software Development Pro

**THIS ITEM HAS SOLD!**

Asus EP121 EEE Slate, 4GB/128GB Upgrade *MINT*. Comes with TWO (2) official white EP121 chargers (I got Asus to give me another one for screwing up an issue with my Transformer), so you can have one at work/school and one at home. 3 months old, perfect condition. Still very much under warranty. Comes with ALL original materials - BT keyboard, leather case/stand, box, recovery CDs, manual…even the plastic wrap! I will also throw in my Axiotron pen with all of the cool nibs it came with. I upgraded the mSATA SSD to 128GB, so this thing flies and has plenty of storage.

3 months old, still under warranty. Can provide original receipt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$1400 firm. Includes shipping (to U.S. lower 48).

Money Order, PayPal, or Amazon Payments

Shipping to U.S. ONLY (sorry) and to a CONFIRMED address ONLY. I will ship overseas only if you are willing to wait 3 weeks for your payment to clear.

See my eBay feedback - auctionsmarter (158 @ 100%)

The standard Asus warranty is good for 7 more months. You can extend that at your option through them. I am selling it because I bought it to finish my last semester of grad school, which it was absolutely amazing for. This is simply the best tabletpc that I have ever owned, and I have owned a bunch. These units can be hard to find due to demand. Now is your chance to get an upgraded to 128 GB, hard to find unit of your own, in perfect condition, with two charging units and an Axiotron pen, for a great price from a respected member of the tabletpcreview family.

Other pics available on request.

PM me with questions/interest.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  2. Meatlocker

3. testplayer

testplayer Scribbler - Standard Member

Since the Axiotron pen has 2 buttons, will it fit into the pen slot? And will it be able to come out?

4. Meatlocker

The Axiotron is large and comfortable, fat toward the bottom with a nice grip. It was not designed to fit into a silo (pen slot). I keep mine in my backpack pen sleeve and pull it out as I need it (my backpack is always with me :) Much better than any other tablet PC pen I have ever used.