2760p Pressure sensitivity

Discussion in 'HP Elitebooks' started by DRTigerlilly, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

User Earmite100 brought to my attention a way to get pressure sensitivity working on the 2760p

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. whazzup

whazzup Scribbler - Standard Member

Hi, just a heads up that the above is not a proper way to enable pressure sensitivity in 2760p. with the above, pressure will work in some software like Photoshop, but not others. I've posted this over at HP's support forum as well. I am using this on a fresh install of 7.

Touch options are enabled, but not pen options. In Control Panel, the Touch Settings icon is available, but not the Pen Tablet Properties icon. Maybe because business users do not use Photoshop / Graphics / Wintab software, so they do not see the problem, and so HP ignores the issues.

Fortunately, I found an easy solution:
    Fujitsu has a tabletpc as well, the T901, which uses similar Wacom technology. Go to their driver download page below:

Support and Downloads

Select Tablet > T Series > Model T901 > Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)

Download the Digitizer v7.02-24 driver and install. Restart, and now Pen Tablet Properties icon will be available in Control Panel.

Hope that helps 2760p users.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  3. systox

systox Pen Pal - Newbie

You can also just get the latest pen drivers from the Wacom website. I'm using them now with windows 8. Pressure has been working in One Note and Sketchbook pro. I don't have any other programs to test pressure in.

4. joseph1

joseph1 Pen Pal - Newbie

Does windows 8 work on the 2760p without issue?

I'm on windows 7 64bit and installed the fujitsu driver, but it only works sometimes. In the beginning it works, but whenever I don't use it in a while and the computer goes to sleep then it messes up. Touch isn't recognized and the pen turns into only a cursor. Any fix?