2-in-1s workstations similar to Acer ConceptD 7 Ezel (specs-wise)?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Viktoria, Nov 16, 2020.

1. daddyfish

daddyfish Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

, it really depends on what you exactly need.

Blender as free program that can do lots of different things (from modeling to animation to sculpting). The interface is kind of love or hate though (improved in newer versions) and it is a bit bloated / complex in some parts.
    Blender for Artists is interesting since it improves upon Blender interface wise (less bloated, better icons I believe, and even some basic touch support iirc). A possible issue here can be documentation.

See Also this list which mentions cons and pros for alternatives (Cinema4D also looks interesting): 20 best alternatives to Autodesk Maya as of 2020 - Slant

2. nyb72

nyb72 Scribbler - Standard Member

Looks like Samsung just released specs of the successor to the Flex... the Flex 2. Seems about the same design-wise, with upgraded internals, graphics are upgraded to MX450, but unfortunately not the GTX line.

They did unveil a 'Notebook Plus 2' that uses a GTX 1650, but it didn't look like it had an S-pen... or at least you couldn't pick out any silo from the promo pics.

3. daddyfish

daddyfish Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

, mx450 should be decent enough actually, somewhere around Nvidia 1050 performance (at least that is what the benchmarks say, 1650m is not all that much faster, 1650 Ti should be more noticeable but not day night differences for gpu's). I really like the idea and design of the Samsung Flex line but it is hard to get it in some countries. :vbfrown: