Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by jhoff80, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhoff80

jhoff80 Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Also, with regards to 10162 being buggier than 10158/59, I wouldn't mind at some point being able to actually connect to my server/network storage, but this process is completely broken in 10162. "The specified logon session does not exist."

2. metalsiren

metalsiren Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

wonder when a new build will come, with it 3 weeks away I figure to see more of that... also drive updates for the s3 would be nice as well

3. jhoff80

RTM was supposedly pushed back until mid next week, but it's possible we might see a new build still today, not sure. (Hoping we do).

4. jhoff80

And 10 minutes later, 10166 is out.

5. metalsiren

[perhaps we make a new topic as 10166 as the title lol, downloading it and installing it on my S3 right now... since its not SSD it takes a while

6. metalsiren

funny thing is every time there is a new build, it downloads and reinstalls the surface firmware dated 5/13.... wonder why it does that.. no matter but new drivers than 5.13 would be good.

7. jnjroach

jnjroach Technology Strategist Super Moderator

Because the inbox drivers for the Intel GMA and the Marvell Wireless cards are from March.....so you're receiving the updated drivers that we're included in the May Updates for the S3....

8. metalsiren

well guess there is no new video driver for the S3 tested the new build , enabled flash on edge and still get the video crashing. so disabled flash on edge again. really hope thats fixed on the 29th or slightly afterwards since its not just the anime site I go to that causes a crash, happend on CNN and even on engadget

9. metalsiren

also on the new windows store, where can you find the red strip deals? I used to love that on the win 8 store

10. jhoff80

Ignoring my complete disdain for Windows 10 tablet mode for a second, I was scrolling through some of the most recent feedback, and it's pretty ridiculous how many of the recent comments are the same things that Microsoft has been ignoring since the Feedback app / Insider program initially started. And not even for major design flaw stuff, but things that only require a small fix. For example, I've seen a ton of recent comments about how the X in task view is too small for touch devices, and there was a ton of feedback on this early on. This is one of those things that should be a really tiny change to make and yet could make a huge difference (and again, I'm ignoring how it should also drag to close like Windows Phone).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.