Sony Vaio Flip PC - Page 19

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 90 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Sony Vaio Flip PC

Scribbler - Standard Member

Default Re: Sony Vaio Flip PC

Somewhere i've read something about a 20% discount coupon on the flip for the Sony online store (don't mean the student discount) does anyone know anything about how to receive one? Or is it maybe just as simple as calling and asking for one? :P
    Last edited by Flyingcircus; 10-29-2013 at 04:39 PM.

overzeetop

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingcircus View Post
    Somewhere i've read something about a 20% discount coupon on the flip for the Sony online store (don't mean the student discount) does anyone know anything about how to receive one? Or is it maybe just as simple as calling and asking for one? :P
    Wow, that'd be nice. Basic edu discount is 10% (brought mine to $1288).

Quote Originally Posted by overzeetop View Post
    Wow, that'd be nice. Basic edu discount is 10% (brought mine to $1288).
    I asked about it via phone and the edu discount for the Flip it's 7%. At least in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Wolf View Post
    I asked about it via phone and the edu discount for the Flip it's 7%. At least in Spain.
    yes 7% is correct

The "20%" code (more like 25%) was a glitched code for sony cameras but it also worked for notebooks. Was in earl Oct. I would recommend to search for all discounts and try the code

Quote Originally Posted by teiger View Post
    The "20%" code (more like 25%) was a glitched code for sony cameras but it also worked for notebooks. Was in earl Oct. I would recommend to search for all discounts and try the code
    I have been trying to find that code for a while now but no luck so far.. I don't suppose it would still work anyway^^

Guess I'm just going to order mine via direct call and see if I can get some kind of discount that goes beyond the student discount.. can't hurt to try

Pen Pal - Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by teiger View Post
    Why didn't anybody put this in the thread?! Seems like some people here used that code. I order at the 8th, and even googled for discount codes before, but obviously didn't try one for cameras. Could have saved me over 200.

Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm in the US. Ordered my 15" flip on the 15th when ordering first opened up. Email and order tracking said it would ship on the 28th, but as of today, still haven't received an email or update stating it has done so or if there is a new target date.

Ordered mine (13A) October 21, with free dongle and 4 years of guarantee. Just got the mail saying they'll deliver November 2-8. Can't wait.

This might have come up I'm simply too busy at work to find it. But i would greatly appreciate if you guys could tell me if there's any news on the upgradability of the 13A components. To be on the safe side I ordered with 8 GB RAM and a 256 GB SSD, but I'd love to know if I could use those to upgrade some older machine at home later on, and get this little beast up to full speed. :P

Thx in advance.

FS

<<...I'm simply too busy at work to find it...>>

Steve S Comments: As a sign of respect for the time that other members have spent on this forum, please find the time to do your homework here. If you look and you can't find something, many folks here will be willing to help you, but please do us the courtesy of meeting us half-way on this...
    Last edited by Steve S; 10-30-2013 at 08:17 AM.

Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey guys, I am planning to buy the Vaio Flip 15" but I have a question and I hope you guys can Help me:

If I buy with the 500GB (5400rpm) hard drive option, Can I change it to an SSD that I will buy separated or do I have to buy the 128GB (128GB) solid state drive option and upgrade it to a larger SSD ?

Sorry for my bad english

Thread Information