I FINALLY pulled the trigger! My CC2 i5 128gb should be here by the end of the day. I'm SO unbelievably excited.
Once I've had some time to play...
Which CC2 do you plan on getting?
Unfortunately the announcement was only a sale on refurbished CC1's. Nice deal but I still plan on getting a CC2. Guess I'll keep saving my pennies.
That's an intriguing tweet by Wacom. Looks like I'll wait until September, 21 before making any decisions.
The debate has really died down. Is everyone happy with their CC2 now?
I'm about to cut loose and pick up the i5 128gb version for ZBrush and...
There's no way an i3 of any generation would be faster than an i7. Best to keep your CC1. Plus you have all that extra hard drive space.
Oh wow, that's really interesting. Anyone else that has both experiencing the same thing with the fans dying down?
Hi there. I've been following this thread and am currently on page 59. Great discussion so far. However while there has been lots of talk about...
Separate names with a comma.