Hi guys,

Just thought I would mention the XE700T1C does have smart battery calibration built into the bios.

I originally saw it in there but clicking it seemed to do nothing so I had assumed the option just wasn't enabled for the device but was part of the bios packet. Anyway whilst I did not get a chance to test it in the end I did note if you double tap it it enters calibration mode and will prevent you from doing any calibration if on the power adapter.

This method should provide you with improved battery accuracy if you feel you may not be getting the most out of your device (although mine was already quite accurate from a standard calibration, eg burn down, full charge etc)

Anyway just press the windows key on the tablet when it boots to enter bios (or esc on the keyboard apparently) and navigate to the boot tab and double tap battery calibration. Note this may take up to 5 hours. In max performance mode you can burn down in windows in 3 hrs 11 mins so if you don't feel this is going to add much but you would like to do some form of calibration the old manual way is probably the quickest way.

Cheers