General Dynamics Itronix IX350 Dou Touch II & Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - HELP WANTED...

+ Reply to Thread
    Pen Pal - Newbie

Default General Dynamics Itronix IX350 Dou Touch II & Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - HELP WANTED...

Hello and greetings from Holland...

I bought 2 of them on eBay for outdoor research... Because it always rains in the Netherlands...

"Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC" installed on it when I got them... I upgrade them with 2 GB of ram and put a large harddisk of 500 GB in it...

I installed "Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate" on it... And issues starting up...

The Wacom touchscreen doesn't work anymore, well the digitizer pen is working fine. And I have to re-install the RF-modul everytime I turned on the the GPS...

Does anybody can help me with a solution... Off is it a standard windows issue..?

Cheers...

Product information here
    Last edited by idolstalker; 12-05-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: add product link

Pen Pro - Senior Member
    179 56′ 39.4″, +0 2′ 46.2″, 7940 420 parsecs from center of galaxy

Default Re: General Dynamics Itronix IX350 Dou Touch II & Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - HELP WANTED...

Duo-Touch II does not utilise Wacom digitizer according to the link you've given.

This is the driver page of Duo-Touch II (IX350).

No Wacom driver, instead there's Panjitouchscreen. have you tried all of the drivers listed there? Assuming you have done a clean install of the operating system.
    -RaZZ

Fujitsu LifeBook T5010 [Stolen]
    HP Elitebook 2740p / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / Pen-Only / Gobi 2000 3G Module/ Win8 Pro
    Dell Venue 8 Pro
    / 64 GB / Pen-less until new revision available

Thread Information