05-25-2012, 08:19 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Boston area
- Rep Power
How Do You Get Photos Onto an Apple iPad? Discussion
With its bright and touch-enabled display, the iPad is great for viewing and editing pictures you've taken with your digital camera. First though, you need to transfer the photos somehow to Apple's tablet. It's certainly possible to get the pics on to the iPad using a Windows PC or a Mac as an intermediary, but there are accessories available which you can use if you don't happen to have a PC on hand. In this roundup, we'll review four of them.
Read the full content of this Article: How Do You Get Photos Onto an Apple iPad?
- New Apple iPad (3rd Generation) Review: The Best Gets Better
- Beacon Universal Remote for Android Tablets Review
- What Are the Best Amazon Kindle Fire Accessories?
- ASUS PadFone Hands On: Tablet, Smartphone and Netbook in One
- Atari Arcade and Atari Greatest Hits App Review for iPad
- What Is the Best Apple iPad Keyboard?
- BlackBerry Mini Keyboard Review: PC Features for the Enterprise Tablet
- Kensington Keyfolio Pro 2 and iFrogz Summit iPad Case Reviews
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)