05-05-2012, 09:35 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
White Box Tablet Market Takes Shape While Android Tablet Prices Plummet Discussion
The white box tablet market flourished in the wake of the iPad, with a flood of generic devices from China. But with Android tablet prices falling to $200 and less, is there still room for white box tablets?
Read the full content of this Article: White Box Tablet Market Takes Shape While Android Tablet Prices Plummet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Review: A True Budget Tablet Competitor
- New iPad 2 has Better Battery Life than Old iPad 2
- Huawei 7-Inch MediaPad Tablets to Receive Ice Cream Sandwich
- BLOG: Dominated by Apple, Owned by Amazon, What's Next for Android Tablets?
- Global Tablet Shipments Predicted to Reach Over 21 Million Units in Mid-2012
- Cloud Services Showdown: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box & Cubby Compared
- IDC: Amazon Kindle Fire Sales in Steep Decline
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)