Apple iOS 4.2 to Bring AirPlay and GameCenter to the iPad Discussion

+ Reply to Thread
    TechnologyGuide Editor

Default Apple iOS 4.2 to Bring AirPlay and GameCenter to the iPad Discussion

At a press event help to introduce a new line of iPods, Steve Jobs today also announced two updates the the iPad and iPhone operating system, now called iOS.

Read the full content of this Article: Apple iOS 4.2 to Bring AirPlay and GameCenter to the iPad

Related Articles:

Editor, TabletPCReview

Default Re: Apple iOS 4.2 to Bring AirPlay and GameCenter to the iPad Discussion

I'm getting impatient for multitasking, but I'll survive the wait until November, I guess.

I'm very intrigued by the wireless printing feature that's coming in iOS 4.2.
    -
    Follow me on Twitter at EdFromTPCR or on Google+. This site has a Twitterfeed too, at TabletPCReview.

TechnologyGuide Editor

Default Re: Apple iOS 4.2 to Bring AirPlay and GameCenter to the iPad Discussion

I'm always curious in regards to the timing of announcements. Samsung is about to make big news with the Galaxy Tab, and devices from LG, Toshiba, HP and others are also expected in the coming months. Apple announcing an update to an update three months before it's set to go out seems a good way to stay atop the news cycle and market before the big glut of Android tablets.

Thread Information