Lenovo Windows 8 ThinkPad Tablet 2 - Tablet + dockable Keyboard Combo - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Pen Pro - Senior Member

Default Re: Lenovo Windows 8 ThinkPad Tablet 2 - Tablet + dockable Keyboard Combo

Quote Originally Posted by manuelcalavera View Post
    Its funny that it's been 2 days since there's a TPT2 datasheet in Lenovo's server but there's none in the website.
    Wow, you're right. Copied here in case they take it down. I can't wait to get this thing with the desktop dock. Gone will be the days of schlepping my X220t back and forth between office and home!

Pen Pro - Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeS View Post
    Wow, you're right. Copied here in case they take it down. I can't wait to get this thing with the desktop dock. Gone will be the days of schlepping my X220t back and forth between office and home!
    Why dock when the keyboard does the same? The only considerable option on the dock is ethernet port but few people need that . I wish they had wrote the thickness of the keyboard in there.
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - i5/8Gb
    Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 - 367927U

Pen Pro - Senior Member

Default Re: Lenovo Windows 8 ThinkPad Tablet 2 - Tablet + dockable Keyboard Combo

Basically I need power at work (X220t will stay put on the desk), mobility on the go (TPT2 goes in the bag), and convenience if there needs to be some work at home (Desktop dock with nice KB and huge monitor at home). Skydrive will keep things in sync.

Scribbler - Standard Member

Do you guys think we can get our hands on TPT2 at late Nov? And which one do you prefer TPT2 or Samsung slate 7?

Pen Pro - Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nniitt View Post
    Do you guys think we can get our hands on TPT2 at late Nov? And which one do you prefer TPT2 or Samsung slate 7?
    I think we'll see TPT2 in mid November. BTW, your comparison is apple and oranges. One of them is Core, the other is Atom. One of them is super portable, the other one not so. I can write a page about the differences

I thought slate7 also super portable. Can you find any comparison between the I5 and clover trail?

(x) / fashion

Quote Originally Posted by nniitt View Post
    Some differences between the TPT2 and Ativ 500T that stick out:

• Ativ 500T: it has a foldable keyboard-dock; the keyboard allows for varying angles; the keyboard has a touchpad; ships with the Stylus; sells for $600 at Staples (without keyboard-dock).

• TPT2: the keyboard-dock has a trackpoint; the whole unit has business-class toughness; also a business-class customer service that operates from the U.S.; the Stylus seems to have an eraser (can anyone confirm?).
    Hi! I'm a Tablet PC and I'm not a goddamn toy.
    HP TM2 | HP TC1100 | Galaxy Note 3 Neo

WPrime/WEI Benchmark thread for Tablet PCs:
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/hard...ablet-pcs.html

what I;m looking for is an ultra portable tablet with cellular. Unfortunately, very few windows 8 tablet coming out this and next month has 3g/4g connectivity. Cannot figure out why samsung, acer, sony don't include the WWAN in their new tablets. I dont think it;s because something technical. Right now, only Dell and Lenovo are on my list.

(x) / fashion

I remember reading somewhere that the Ativ had a 3G/4G option. Doesn't it?
    Hi! I'm a Tablet PC and I'm not a goddamn toy.
    HP TM2 | HP TC1100 | Galaxy Note 3 Neo

WPrime/WEI Benchmark thread for Tablet PCs:
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/hard...ablet-pcs.html

Moving 'up' from iPAQ

Quote Originally Posted by e-schreiber View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that the Ativ had a 3G/4G option. Doesn't it?
    I thought there was a SIM card slot under the little cover next to the micro-SD card slot. It is tough to remember with all the 'promised' stuff that isn't really available yet....sheesh. Where is the supposed onslaught of new devices?
    regards,

Dan
    Doing the device shuffle again:
    *New* ThinkPad i7 Helix (on order) - phenomenal cosmic power
    HP Elitepad 1000 - my main device
    Dell Venue 8 Pro - my ultra mobile device (I cannot believe where I can stick this thing)

Thread Information