I've been using Exim Ultraclear for 1.5 years now and it hasn't really bothered me at all. When attaching it I even managed to leave an air bubble between it and the screen, but it's at a side of the screen and I don't pay attention to it. So I might not be the most OCD-type of person about these kinds of things

To tell you the truth I don't even remember that there is something extra on top of the screen when using tm2. I don't remember touch sensitivity being that much better without Exim but I can't really remember the time before it. I must say, though, that I'm not a heavy user of the touch screen, just some light use usually when I'm reading or surfing on the bed. At one point I did take notes in OneNote for a few days and writing with pen was okay with Exim attached. I mean the Exim might lessen the sensitivity a bit but on the other hand it also lets you use the screen without worrying about scratches. I sometimes do some light sketching on Photoshop with tm2, and it works okay, but the screen's viewing angles are so horrible that I usually sketch on my Cintiq and desktop computer.