2760p alternative stylus

+ Reply to Thread
    Pen Pal - Newbie

Default 2760p alternative stylus

Hi folks

I really love my 2760, but the pen feels a bit thin and painful when I use it for long periods. Is there any way to get other wacom pens to work on it? I tried installing the Fujitsu drivers, but that did not work with my old cintiq pen.

Alternatively, what pens are compatible? I read some Motion Computing pens are, but not all.

Pen Pro - Senior Member

Default Re: 2760p alternative stylus

Any Wacom 'penenabled' or 'Tablet PC' pen will work; of the pens out there the best one that is widely avaialble for a good price is the Axiotron Studio pen (from the ebay seller that has a few hundred still, they are going for $27 these days -though I got mine for $34 a year ago I still love it and would buy it again)

Otherwise you can try and get one of the Motion Computing pens, it isn't much wider than the standard pen used with the 2760p but it is supposed to be more comfortable to use -though they will cost $40+ and you only get the pen itself (where as the Axiotron Studio pen comes with 2 different grips, and several nibs with a nib changer)
    Current: HP 2730p Win 7 & Linux Mint | Toshiba M4 | Motion M1400 renice 120GB SSD | ITRONIX IX-325 | Motion F5 (U7500 update) | Fujitsu P1620 | T4220 w/SXGA+ 160GB Intel X18-M & 1TB HDD in bay | broken TC4400 [for experimentation] | i5 3570K mITX desktop w/GTX460 | ASUS N10j
    Gone but not Forgotten: HP Tm2 | HP Slate 500 | HP touchpad 32GB | 6-core desktop

Pen Pal - Newbie

Ah, so it has to be a "Tablet PC" pen, not a cintiq pen

Thank you. The Axiotron pen looks very comfy.

Been Inkin'

Just received the Axiotron pen (model AXT-DPS01-0A01) that I bought off eBay. It's an amazing pen. Especially when used with the spring loaded nib. Highly recommend this pen. I paid $28 shipped for it. Worth every penny.

Thread Information