FlipSteady iPad case (born in these forums)

+ Reply to Thread
    Pen Pro - Senior Member

Default FlipSteady iPad case (born in these forums)

Name:  Becca_small.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  91.5 KBName:  longshot_small.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  79.2 KB

We are a small time company called NewPencil inc. that happens to make the best cases for tablet devices. We are only 3 people thick and we make the FlipSteady ourselves from start to finish. The design was invented and nourished through development right here in these forums at Tabletpcreview. Each case is carefully crafted by myself, my girlfriend Kristen or my business partner Becca.

Have a look at our amazing product, the FlipSteady. This is the Video from our successful Kickstarter project.

Now that we are wrapping up and shipping the 300 cases from Kickstarter project we would like to make another round. We are making no more than 200 iPad cases available from our web page FlipSteady, Origami Inspired Tablet Stand The cases will ship by the end of September. We will make more available after that.

Take a look at the latest progress here.

FlipSteady for iPad 2, The new iPad and Kindle Fire by Isaiah Coberly Production Video Update #2 FlipSteady Pro shipping — Kickstarter

See our Layup Process here.

FlipSteady for iPad 2, The new iPad and Kindle Fire by Isaiah Coberly FlipSteady Video Production update 1 - Aug 16th — Kickstarter

Order Your FlipSteady here. (Ships late next week)

*Pre Order* FlipSteady Pro for iPad/ New iPad (aka iPad3) [1] - $75.00 : FlipSteady, Origami Inspired Tablet Stand

I whole heartedly know that anyone who buys this case is going to absolutely fall in love with it. Each case is carefully crafted by myself, my girlfriend Kristen and my business partner Becca.

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly
    NewPencil inc.
    Last edited by Routb3d; 09-04-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Scribbler - Standard Member

Default Re: FlipSteady iPad case (born in these forums)

Wow really interesting. I have lots of cases for my iPad 3 but I have never seen such a this type of case before. Here you have shared price of this case. I can't wait any more to buy this tablet.
    Last edited by jemyclarke; 02-16-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Pen Pro - Senior Member

Default Re: FlipSteady iPad case (born in these forums)

Quote Originally Posted by jemyclarke View Post
    Wow really interesting. I have lots of cases for my iPad 3 but I have never seen such a this type of case before. Here you have shared price of this case. I can't wait any more to buy this tablet.
    The FlipSteady pro for iPad is available for $85 via my web site. FlipSteady, , Origami Inspired Tablet Stand. You will want V1.5. That's the latest.

Thread Information